The EPOCH 1000 Series Digital Ultrasonic Flaw Detectors combines the highest level of performance for conventional portable flaw detection with the power of phased array imaging. The EPOCH 1000, 1000 iR and 1000 i feature a new horizontal case style with full VGA display, knob and navigation arrows for parameter adjustment, and full EN12668‑1 compliance. The advanced conventional ultrasonic functionality of the EPOCH 1000 series is augmented in the EPOCH 1000 i with phased array imaging capabilities.
- Available with Phased Array Imaging Package
- EN12668-1 compliant
- 37 digital receiver filter selections
- 6 kHz pulse repetition rate for high speed scanning
- Automatic phased array probe recognition
- Intuitive wedge delay and sensitivity calibration for all focal laws
- Programmable analog/alarm outputs
- Designed for IP66 environmental rating
- Horizontal design with navigation panel and knob parameter adjustment
- Digital high dynamic range receiver
- Full VGA sunlight readable display
- ClearWave™ visual enhancement package for conventional A-scan interpretation
- SureView™ visualization feature
- Reference and measurement cursors
- Standard dynamic DAC/TVG
- Standard onboard DGS/AVG
EPOCH 1000 i
Advanced UT + Phased Array Built-in
The EPOCH 1000 i comes standard with the same advanced ultrasonic flaw detection capabilities as the EPOCH 1000, with the addition of a built-in phased array imaging package.
Key Industries and Applications
- General weld inspeciton
- Crack detection and sizing
- Power generation inspections
- AWS D1.1/D1.5 weld inspection
- Casting and forging defect inspections
- DGS/AVG defect sizing
- In-line inspections
- Composite delamination and defect inspections
- Aerospace and maintenance
- Automotive and transportation
Rugged. Portable. Meets the Demands of the Toughest Inspection Environments
The EPOCH® 1000 Series is designed to meet the IP66 environmental rating. Tested for shock, vibration, explosive atmosphere, and wide temperature range, these instruments can withstand operation in harsh inspection conditions. Some of the EPOCH 1000 Series' other key physical features include:
- Large, full VGA (640x480) resolution color transflective display for optimum viewing in low or bright lighting conditions.
- Rugged rubber handle for easy transport.
- Durable instrument-mounted D-rings for chest harness use.
- Front and rear stands for table-top or steep inclined viewing.
- USB Client and Host ports for PC communication, direct printing and communication with peripheral devices.
- VGA output for presentations, training, and remote instrument monitoring.
- Programmable analog outputs, alarm outputs, and RS-232 communication.
- Standard internal, rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
Onboard Media and Report Generation
The EPOCH 1000 series is equipped with onboard capabilities for file and database transfers, image capture, and basic reporting. These features provide you with multiple options for accessing previously stored data, in addition to live images.
Two forms of removable media, compact flash (CF) cards and USB memory sticks, can be used to export of images and reports. A compact flash (CF) card is included with every EPOCH 1000 series instrument.
The sophisticated data logger is designed for easy data capture for reporting of images, measurements, and calibration information. The data logger features dedicated calibration files with quick recall capability for fast setup adjustment, in addition to inspections files with either full data or basic image and measurement captures for quick reporting purposes. Advanced file types are also available for a variety of corrosion applications.
File and Database Transfers
The complete instrument database can be backed up to a USB memory stick and restored onto any EPOCH 1000 series unit. Individual files can also be copied to a USB memory stick for transfer between units.
Screen shots of the live instrument screen can be captured and exported using either removable media format (CF or USB). Specific file types can also be created to allow for easy export of the saved file image for use in any kind of report.
The enhanced reporting capabilities of the EPOCH 1000 series enable dynamic output of information in a variety of formats. Reports from stored data files can be created onboard the instrument and sent to the desired media destination (CF or USB) in HTML format. Two report options are available based on the specific information required for the report. A custom logo can be imported and used in place of the standard Olympus logo in the report header.
|Type||Summary (measurement data only)
Data (complete setup and waveform)
|Header logo||Customizable (bmp, jpg, png formats)|
Shipping Terms: Buyer pays for shipping and packaging for this item. International buyers will pay for shipping charges to their country.
* Shipping and handling fees are not refundable under any circumstances. In the case of a return, the buyer is responsible for all shipping fees.
* Shipping for international buyers will be invoiced separately from the purchased product due to the high expense of shipping charges.
Feedback: We appreciate Positive feedback. We leave feedback as soon as we get feedback from you. If you have any problems with the sale, please try to resolve it with us before you leave us a Neutral or Negative feedback.
Warranty: No warranty is expressed or implied with any unit. All sales include a 3 day right of return (ROR). For any reason, within 72 hours of taking possession of the item, the buyer can return the item for a complete refund minus all shipping costs.