CoreStar OMNI 205R Eddy Current Tester with OMNI 205 Module
Included with Sale
-CoreStar OMNI 200R Remote Unit
-CoreStar OMNI 205 Module
-Heavy Duty Transport Case
-Handle for Carrying
OMNI-200 REMOTE - The OMNI-200 REMOTE tester is an Eddy Current tester in a single package with Ethernet support. It can be controlled from any computer (including notebook computers) running Windows 7 or later. It includes our EddyVision Acquisition software.
Weight: 22lbs (including RFT)
- Utilizes Digital Demodulation
- Four Frequency Simultaneous Injection Improves Response for Low Frequency Applications Including RFT
- Supports up to 16 Time Slots and up to Four Frequencies per Time Slot
- Dynamic Gain Minimizes Saturated and Clipped Data
- Impedance Matching Improves Dynamic Range of Mismatched Probe Coils
- Internal Reference Option Generates Absolute Signals without a Reference Probe
- Interchangable Probe Modules Accomodate Bobbin, Driver/Pickup, Flux Leakage, RPC, and Array Probes
- Sixteen Isolated I/O Lines and Three Isolated Quadrature Encoder Inputs for Remote Control Functions and Material Handling
- Front Panel Indicators Provide Status for Processor Function, DC Voltages, Ethernet Connectivity, Temperature, and Fault Conditions
- Rubber Bezels Protect Case During Field Use
- Lifetime Warranty Shipping Case Included
- CoreStar Array Probe
- Zetec X-Probe
- Differential/Absolute Bobbin Probes
- Drive/Receive Probes
- Conventional DC RPC Motor Units and 3-Phase Brushless RPC Motor Units
- The module is supplied with a front panel 55-pin signal connector and a 4-pin connector for an external RPC power supply.
Probe adapters are required for all probes except the CoreStar Array:
- A 55 to 4-pin adapter for bobbin probes is included with the module purchase.
- Probe adapters for the remaining supported probe types are available at an additional cost.
- The adapter for the RPC probes includes the external power supply.
Trade Ins: We offer some of the highest prices on your used test equipment. We do partial trade ins or will buy your used equipment outright. An estimated trade in value will be assessed within 24 hours of receiving a value request.
Payment terms: We accept payment prior to shipping by Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, and Paypal (up to $10.000). Businesses and Universities, please call for payment options. Please notify us of method of payment in a timely fashion after the auction has ended. If a buyer has not made any attempt to contact us 7 days after this auction's end time we will assume they are forfeiting the auction and the item will no longer be available to them.
International Buyers: We reserve the right to accept or decline international Paypal and credit cards. International shipping is available, but clearing customs will often result in delivery delays.
Shipping Terms: Buyer pays for shipping and packaging for this item. International buyers will pay for shipping charges to their country.
* Shipping and handling fees are not refundable under any circumstances. In the case of a return, the buyer is responsible for all shipping fees.
* Shipping for international buyers will be invoiced separately from the purchased product due to the high expense of shipping charges.
* Your phone number is required for shipping purposes, so please provide it with all correspondence.
* Please note that calculated shipping is based on UPS. We also reserve the right to ship for the same cost via FedEx or other carriers.
Packaging: All items will be packaged with materials necessary to ensure that the equipment will be adequately protected from the shipping process.
Feedback: We appreciate Positive feedback. We leave feedback as soon as we get feedback from you. If you have any problems with the sale, please try to resolve it with us before you leave us a Neutral or Negative feedback.
Warranty: No warranty is expressed or implied with any unit. All sales include a 3 day right of return (ROR). For any reason, within 72 hours of taking possession of the item, the buyer can return the item for a complete refund minus all shipping costs.
Return Policy: You can return the item for any reason within three days. We put great effort into thoroughly documenting each piece of equipment, typically with very detailed pictures and video clips. We strongly encourage you to study these images closely before you commit to purchasing the item. Please call or email us if you have any questions about anything that you are uncertain about. It is critical that you confirm that this item suites your needs within the three day return policy period. Any returns after two weeks will not be entertained, and we will automatically escalate to Ebay. If you choose to open an Ebay return case, and we are forced to accept the return, you are responsible for the following:
*Return Shipping and insurance of the item to our Store at the following address:
246 Pooler Parkway Suite E
Pooler, GA 31322
*A Restocking fee of 10% of the purchase price for every week (after the initial 3 day return period) that the item is in your possession, not to exceed two weeks.