- Advanced LCD allows easy viewing in all ambient light situations.
- Compatible with all commonly used eddy current probes.
- Display can be phase plane, Y/t or bar graph.
- Easy computer connectivity with the integrated USB connection and fast data exchange using supervisor software.
- Increased instrument memory can store up to 200 set-ups and 200 traces.
- Light weight and portable with up to six hours battery life.
- Signal color coding enhances signal interpretation and trace recall mode allows easy comparison.
The Phasec 2D offers full phase plane functionality in an ultra-compact package, which can easily fit into a toolbox or a briefcase. Using the GE WeldScan range of probes, the Phasec 2D Series offers an advanced system for checking the integrity of welds on steel structures such as bridges, ships, oil rigs and steel framed buildings. Cracks can be detected through surface coating materials such as paint and aluminium, so minimal time and resources are needed for preparation. The WeldScan range of probes can be used on ferrous, stainless steel (magnetic and non-magnetic) and aluminium materials. The technique has been written into British and European Standard BS EN 1711:2000
|Overall||-8 - +96 dB, 0.1 steps|
|Drive||-8,0, +8 dB|
|Max X/Y Ratio||-74.0 - 74.0 dB|
|Range||0 - 359.9°, 0.1 steps|
|Auto lift off||Yes|
|Normal High Pass||Dc-ultra-1 - 1200 Hz, 1675 steps|
|Normal Low Pass||3 - 1500 Hz, 2440 steps|
|Operating Nodes||Single Frequency, Conductivity, Coating Thickness, Dual, Wheel|
|Viewable Area||117.2 x 88.4mm|
|Resolution||320 x 240 pixels|
|Display Modes/Trace views||05/01/2011|
|Graticules||None, Polar, Grid 1, Grid 2|
|Features||Trace Recall with Colour Enhancement of Overlapped Live Trace; Digital Spot Position Readout|
|INTERNAL DATA STORAGE|
|Stored setups up to||200|
|Stored traces up to||200|
|Probe Connection||12 way Lemo|
|OUTPUTS||USB, Digital volt free alarm, VGA|
|Analog Ootput||2 channels, configurable as X1, Y1, X2, Y2, X mix or Y mix|
|Languages||English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese|
|Display Modes||Spot, Time base, Waterfall and Bargraph|
* Shipping and handling fees are not refundable under any circumstances. In the case of a return, the buyer is responsible for all shipping fees.
* Shipping for international buyers will be invoiced separately from the purchased product due to the high expense of shipping charges.
Warranty: No warranty is expressed or implied with any unit. All sales include a 3 day right of return (ROR). For any reason, within 72 hours of taking possession of the item, the buyer can return the item for a complete refund minus all shipping costs.