CL400...Sound performance, intuitive operation and practical features to fulfill your precision thickness needs
• CL 400 locks quickly on to the reading, displaying a rock-solid value that provides an accurate measurement while minimizing test time.
• Routine tasks, such as selecting a probe type from a list of standard setups, performing a calibration, and setting of alarms, are simplified by following the onscreen step-by-step procedures.
• Custom Setups can be stored using a name that can be easily associated with the application
• The CL 400 displays the thickness value in large, easy-to-read digits.
• Discover the ease of operation and versatility provided by the following additional useful features.
• Virtual keys for more efficient operation by replacing numerous dedicated keys
• Hollow/filled digits clearly indicates coupling status
• Alarm bar graph for easy comparison of a measured value to alarm settings
• Virtual keyboard for effortless alphanumeric naming
• Lockout with password protection
• Bi-directional RS232 I/O port
• AC or battery operation
Options are your building blocks to a perfect solution: Expand the instrument's capabilities as needed by adding the optional A-Scan or Programmable Data Recorder. One or both can be installed at the time of purchase or retrofitted later as your testing requirements change.
Installing the A-Scan option provides viewing of the ultrasonic waveform and the ability to adjust ultrasonic parameters. Repeatable results can be achieved on components with relatively flat and parallel surfaces using the standard default probe settings and observing only the displayed digital value. As shapes become more complex, monitoring of the waveform assists in properly aligning the transducer and verifies the accuracy of the test. Altering various parameters including measurement mode, gate positions, gain, damping, etc. may be necessary on parts with extreme contours.
Additional features provided by the A-Scan include:
MIN CAP or MAX CAP capture the lowest or highest value from a scanning session
DIFF or %RR compares the measured thickness value with an operator specified nominal value and displays the difference in units or as a percentage.
Data Recorder Option:
The Data Recorder option can be used to create and store up to 250 grid (x, y) type files with a total capacity of up to 10,000 readings or when combined wit the A-Scan option 1.000 readings with attached waveforms. The instrument's virtual keypad can be used to input a data file name and add notes. A comprehensive navigation scheme provides quick and easy movement to edit or view attached A-Scans within a data file.
Trade Ins: We offer some of the highest prices on your used test equipment. We do partial trade ins or will buy your used equipment outright. An estimated trade in value will be assessed within 24 hours of receiving a value request.Payment terms: We accept payment prior to shipping by Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, and Paypal (up to $10.000). Businesses and Universities, please call for payment options. Please notify us of method of payment in a timely fashion after the auction has ended. If a buyer has not made any attempt to contact us 7 days after this auction's end time we will assume they are forfeiting the auction and the item will no longer be available to them.International Buyers: We reserve the right to accept or decline international Paypal and credit cards. International shipping is available, but clearing customs will often result in delivery delays.
Shipping Terms: Buyer pays for shipping and packaging for this item. International buyers will pay for shipping charges to their country.
* Shipping and handling fees are not refundable under any circumstances. In the case of a return, the buyer is responsible for all shipping fees.
* Shipping for international buyers will be invoiced separately from the purchased product due to the high expense of shipping charges.* Your phone number is required for shipping purposes, so please provide it with all correspondence.* Please note that calculated shipping is based on UPS. We also reserve the right to ship for the same cost via FedEx or other carriers.Packaging: All items will be packaged with materials necessary to ensure that the equipment will be adequately protected from the shipping process.
Feedback: We appreciate Positive feedback. We leave feedback as soon as we get feedback from you. If you have any problems with the sale, please try to resolve it with us before you leave us a Neutral or Negative feedback.
Warranty: No warranty is expressed or implied with any unit. All sales include a 3 day right of return (ROR). For any reason, within 72 hours of taking possession of the item, the buyer can return the item for a complete refund minus all shipping costs.Return Policy: You can return the item for any reason within three days. We put great effort into thoroughly documenting each piece of equipment, typically with very detailed pictures and video clips. We strongly encourage you to study these images closely before you commit to purchasing the item. Please call or email us if you have any questions about anything that you are uncertain about. It is critical that you confirm that this item suites your needs within the three day return policy period. Any returns after two weeks will not be entertained, and we will automatically escalate to Ebay. If you choose to open an Ebay return case, and we are forced to accept the return, you are responsible for the following:*Return Shipping and insurance of the item to our Store at the following address:GP-Technical246 Pooler Parkway Suite EPooler, GA 31322*A Restocking fee of 10% of the purchase price for every week (after the initial 3 day return period) that the item is in your possession, not to exceed two weeks.