GE Everest CA Zoom 6.2 Pipe Imaging System
Included with Sale
-GE Everest CA Zoom Lightbox
-GE Everest CA Zoom Handheld Controller
-GE PTZ70 Camera with Pan and Tilt
-Probe and Pendant Umbilicals
-Heavy Duty Transport Cases
-Software Disc with Calibration Data
-Original Everest Tool Bag (see images for details)
-AC Power Cable
-Yellow Tinted Lens Cover
The Everest Ca-Zoom 6.2 puts inspection and digital image management in the palm of your hand with three interchangeable camera head options, integrated image capture and full-motion video recording capabilities, on-board file manager, annotation and measurement features.
The Everest Ca-Zoom® 6.2 delivers the superior iView™ technology platform for easy and accurate Remote Visual Inspections (RVI)
• Three interchangeable camera head diameter options
• PTZ140: 36x optical zoom, 12x digital zoom for a total of 432x zoom
• PTZ100: 10x optical zoom, 4x digital zoom for a total of 40x zoom
• PTZ70: 10x optical zoom, 4x digital zoom for a total of 40x zoom
• High-performance, variable spot and flood lighting control
• High-resolution images (470 HTV Lines)
• Resolving power of 1/2 mil diameter wire at 1.8m (6.0 ft) distance
• Integrated temperature warning system
• Camera Control Unit with 64MB internal flash memory and CompactFlash® Removable Storage Media
• Still image and motion video
• USB® streaming digital video output
• On-screen zoom magnification, pressure, PTZ position, time/date, character generation display and user logo
• Unitized (no exposed wiring), all-in-one camera head construction
• Remote operation with hand-held controller with built-in color VGA LCD monitor to control pan, tilt, zoom, lighting, image control and measurement
• In-air or underwater operation
• Portable operating / carrying case with industrial wheels
Trade Ins: We offer some of the highest prices on your used test equipment. We do partial trade ins or will buy your used equipment outright. An estimated trade in value will be assessed within 24 hours of receiving a value request.
Payment terms: We accept payment prior to shipping by Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, and Paypal (up to $10.000). Businesses and Universities, please call for payment options. Please notify us of method of payment in a timely fashion after the auction has ended. If a buyer has not made any attempt to contact us 7 days after this auction's end time we will assume they are forfeiting the auction and the item will no longer be available to them.
International Buyers: We reserve the right to accept or decline international Paypal and credit cards. International shipping is available, but clearing customs will often result in delivery delays.
Shipping Terms: Buyer pays for shipping and packaging for this item. International buyers will pay for shipping charges to their country.
* Shipping and handling fees are not refundable under any circumstances. In the case of a return, the buyer is responsible for all shipping fees.
* Shipping for international buyers will be invoiced separately from the purchased product due to the high expense of shipping charges.
* Your phone number is required for shipping purposes, so please provide it with all correspondence.
* Please note that calculated shipping is based on UPS. We also reserve the right to ship for the same cost via FedEx or other carriers.
Packaging: All items will be packaged with materials necessary to ensure that the equipment will be adequately protected from the shipping process.
Feedback: We appreciate Positive feedback. We leave feedback as soon as we get feedback from you. If you have any problems with the sale, please try to resolve it with us before you leave us a Neutral or Negative feedback.
Warranty: No warranty is expressed or implied with any unit. All sales include a 3 day right of return (ROR). For any reason, within 72 hours of taking possession of the item, the buyer can return the item for a complete refund minus all shipping costs.
Return Policy: You can return the item for any reason within three days. We put great effort into thoroughly documenting each piece of equipment, typically with very detailed pictures and video clips. We strongly encourage you to study these images closely before you commit to purchasing the item. Please call or email us if you have any questions about anything that you are uncertain about. It is critical that you confirm that this item suites your needs within the three day return policy period. Any returns after two weeks will not be entertained, and we will automatically escalate to Ebay. If you choose to open an Ebay return case, and we are forced to accept the return, you are responsible for the following:
*Return Shipping and insurance of the item to our Store at the following address:
246 Pooler Parkway Suite E
Pooler, GA 31322
*A Restocking fee of 10% of the purchase price for every week (after the initial 3 day return period) that the item is in your possession, not to exceed two weeks.