This is a great condition PTZ 140/70 camera kit ready to use out of the box. When we removed it from the box it was still wrapped in plastic. It has zero use other than being pulled out for images. It includes the upgraded camera head, with pressure sensors and both spot and flood lights. The pendant controller is like new with all buttons functioning as intended, as well as a crystal clear image. The upgraded PTZ 140 head was double the retail cost of the low end inexpensive PTZ 100 model, and has up to x432 zoom. On top of that, this sale also includes the new PTZ70 Camera, which opens up a whole new area for inspection. The Ca-Zoom PTZ 140/70 is the most advanced industrial inspection camera you can buy, and here is your opportunity to get it for a fraction of its $87,400 Retail price!
Included with Sale
-GE Everest Ca-Zoom 6.2
-Cameras PTZ 140/70
Ca-Zoom PTZ 140
- Incorporates a 36x optical with a 12xdigital for a 432x total zoom capability. Additionally, the Ca-Zoom PTZ 140 camera is equipped with two high-power 35 watt lights offered with wide and narrow beam spreads.
PTZ Camera Control Unit 6.2
- Portable, case-mounted, or rack-mounted camera controller allows still image or full-motion video capture. The controller runs a real-time, multitasking software operating system which supports file storage on internal memory and CompactFlash removable storage media. Includes connectors for camera, two handheld controllers, video input/output and keyboard for text generation. Comparison measurement, PC remote control and re-measurement software are also available.
Ca-Zoom PTZ 70
- Incorporates a 10x optical with a 4xdigital for a 40x total zoom capability. Additionally, the Ca-Zoom PTZ 70 camera is equipped with eight 5-watt LED lights offered with wide and narrow beam spreads.
- Interchangeable camera head diameter options for large-area viewing with limited access
- High-resolution video and still image capture (470 HTV lines)
- Remote operation with hand-held controller with built in colour-VGA LCD monitor to control zoom, lighting, image and measurement
- On-screen control of miniDV recorder
- Parallel laser measurement accessory
- On-screen temperature, pressure, PTZ position, time/date and character generation display
- Portable operating and shipping case
- Fits through a 140mm (5.5″) hole
|CAMERA OPERATING ENVIRONMENT|
|Temperature||-18° C to 49 °C (0° F to 120° F)|
|Pressure||Waterproof to 45 m (150 feet) or 4.5 bar (65 psi) external|
|Radiation Tolerance||Dose rate: approx 50 Gy/hr (~5000 R/hr) - Cumulative Dose: approx 600 Gy/hr (~60,000 rads)|
|Pressurization||Schrader valve with protective cap - 0.7 bar (10 psi) internal for inert gas|
|Camera Control Unit (Ccu) / Processor||Portable or case mounted CCU|
|Power Requirement||AC Power nominal input: 100 - 240 V, 50 - 60 Hz, 3 amps|
|CCU has video input/output capability (Composite and S-Video|
|Connector for optional miniDV video recorder|
|Processor||32-bit pentium - class embedded computer system|
|Memory||Program and data stored in 16 mb flash memory|
|File Storage Capacity||INTERNAL: up to 14 BMPs, 70 super high-qual JPGs, 140 high-qual JPGs, or 450 standard-qual JPGs 3.5" FLOPPY DISK - 1 BMPs, 7 super high-qual Images can be stored on internal flash memory, a 3.5" floppy or removable FlashPath disk|
|Monitor||160 mm (6.4") diagonal full-resolution colour VGA (640 x 480 pixels)|
|Temperature||0° C to 49° C (32° F to 130° F)|
|Cable||Ruggedized 5 m (16 feet)|
|Audio||Built-in microphone, speaker and headset connector|
|Recording Options||MiniDV video recorder control from hand-held controller|
|Controls||Backlit buttons and joystick, pan/tilt/menu navigation|
|Soft Buttons||Progammable for enhanced camera and accessory operations.|
* Shipping and handling fees are not refundable under any circumstances. In the case of a return, the buyer is responsible for all shipping fees.
* Shipping for international buyers will be invoiced separately from the purchased product due to the high expense of shipping charges.
Warranty: No warranty is expressed or implied with any unit. All sales include a 3 day right of return (ROR). For any reason, within 72 hours of taking possession of the item, the buyer can return the item for a complete refund minus all shipping costs.