- 850 g (1.87 lb.) total weight incl. batteries
- Record up to an 8-minute video for review on the instrument or free PC player
- TrueDGS® Defect Sizing with highest available accuracy
- Back wall Echo Attenuation helps to detect extreme small defects
- IP67 Protection
- 800 x 400 bright colour LCD (>200cd/m²)
- USM Go is extendable to DMS Go Thickness Gage instrument
- Equipped with an arrow-joystick and the latest industrial electronics
- Ambidextrous use with flip function of screen & controls
- Phantom echo identifies echoes from acoustic wrap around by a sideways movement on the screen
- Standard 2 GB SD memory card data storage (can accomodate up to 16GB card size)
- Standard USB connection to allow data to be downloaded from the flaw detector for further analysis or storage
- Reports produced in jpeg or bmp format
- No need for special reading software programs or interface cables
- A simple on-board data logger to collect and save thickness measurements
Shipping Terms: Buyer pays for shipping and packaging for this item. International buyers will pay for shipping charges to their country.
* Shipping and handling fees are not refundable under any circumstances. In the case of a return, the buyer is responsible for all shipping fees.
* Shipping for international buyers will be invoiced separately from the purchased product due to the high expense of shipping charges.
Feedback: We appreciate Positive feedback. We leave feedback as soon as we get feedback from you. If you have any problems with the sale, please try to resolve it with us before you leave us a Neutral or Negative feedback.
Warranty: No warranty is expressed or implied with any unit. All sales include a 3 day right of return (ROR). For any reason, within 72 hours of taking possession of the item, the buyer can return the item for a complete refund minus all shipping costs.