Advanced Eddy Current Instrument Features:
• Class Leading Package Small, light (less than 3kg), tough poly-carbonate enclosure, reliable in the harshest environment. Fully PC compatible.
• Comprehensive Eddy Current Features Dual frequency with mixing, Range of ratating probe drives, Conductivity and Coating, Thickness Measurement - no compromises
• Intelligent Signal Processing User Selectable ‘Auto’ Functions - Including Automix, Auto Lift-off, Auto Balance and Auto Probe Matching
• Widest Range of Applications Corrosion detection, faster hole inspection, surface and sub-surface crack detection
• Enhanced Products for Specific Inspections Connects to a wide range of systems, for in-situ faster inspection, weld inspection and C-scan corrosion detection
Class Leading Package
It has the benefit of a large Electroluminescent display to reduce eyestrain, comprehensive battery management, extensive context-sensitive help screens and advanced user functions.
The Phasec 2200 includes all the functions needed to enable you to achieve accurate, reliable and repeatable test results. It minimises operator fatigue by being both the lightest available unit of its kind, and by automating many repetitive operations.
• Supports the range of Hocking rotating drives for dynamic inspection (see Accessories and Enhancements)
• Conductivity of non-ferrous metals plus coating thickness measurements in conjunction with a conductivity probe
• Comprehensive reporting features: Storage of data and traces within the instrument, and export to a PC. Choice of full alphanumeric names for these files
Intelligent Signal Processing Digital techniques have vastly improved data manipulation, flaw discrimination, and automation of tasks, allowing more rapid and accurate inspection.
• Inspection results can be recorded and replayed. During playback parameters can be changed to find the optimum inspection setup
• Digital filters allow high quality signal processing
• Setting lift off and optimising balance loads can be performed automatically
• Mixing out unwanted signals, such as support plates during dual frequency inspection, is performed in seconds by the instrument - automatically
• Full connectivity to available PC software packages for control and recording
Fastener Hole Inspection:
The inspection of fastener holes in aircraft and other structures benefits greatly from the Phasec’s use of versatile filters, advanced display software and low noise. The result is an excellent signal to noise ratio allowing very small flaws to be detected. A complementary range of probe drives is available. These range from the ultralight MiniDrive for tight access areas, to the fully indexing incrementing drive, providing for a wide choice of dynamic inspections.
The FastScan system has been designed specifically for detection of surface and sub-surface cracking under installed fasteners. Using dual frequency techniques the operator can get can get an indication of depth of about 10mm. This system can inspect under ferrous or non-ferrous fasteners and can can identify top-surface cracking under the fastener head.
With the appropriate probe, the Phasec 2200 measures the conductivity of non-ferrous metals over the full range of 1% to 110% IACS or 0.4-64 MS/m. A readout of coating thickness to 1.25mm is also displayed.
The Phasec 2200 gives high sensitivity surface inspection using all standard absolute and differential probes. The built in balance loads and wide probe matching ensure compatibility with other manufacturers application specific probes.
In conjunction with the Hocking WeldScan range of probes, the Phasec 2200 offers an advanced system for checking the integrity of welds on steel structures, such as bridges, ships, oil rigs and steel framed buildings. It is designed t be insensitive to lift-off, and can be used on structures with anticorrosion coatings.
Tube Inspection (Non ferrous):
With ID probes the Phasec 2200 can perform a range of tube inspection tasks.
* Shipping and handling fees are not refundable under any circumstances. In the case of a return, the buyer is responsible for all shipping fees.
* Shipping for international buyers will be invoiced separately from the purchased product due to the high expense of shipping charges.
Packaging: All items will be packaged with materials necessary to ensure that the equipment will be adequately protected from the shipping process.
Warranty: No warranty is expressed or implied with any unit. All sales include a 3 day right of return (ROR). For any reason, within 72 hours of taking possession of the item, the buyer can return the item for a complete refund minus all shipping costs.