For point-and-shoot simplicity Innov-X offers the smallest, fastest and most versatile handheld XRF analyzer available. The Innov-X tube-based Alpha Series™ takes on-site environmental metals analysis to a new level. It features a miniature, rugged X-ray tube. The Alpha Series™ provides reliable analysis on RCRA, Priority Pollutant metals and other elements in soils, liquids, coatings, etc. Meets EPA Method 6200 for metals in soils, NIOSH Method 7702 for lead in air filters, OSHA Methods OSS1 and OSA1 for lead in surface wipes and air filters.
A summary of its testing capabilities:
• RCRA and Priority Pollutant metals analysis in a wide variety of samples.
• Metals in soil.
• Lead-based paint.
• Filter media.
• Dust wipe analysis.
• CCA (Chromated Copper Arsenate) treated wood, other construction materials or debris.
• Paints & coatings, hazardous waste classification, oils and liquids.
The environmental analyzer for on-site, fast, confident screening of pollutants.
Rely on the Alpha Series™ for a wide variety of on-site environmental analyses. These include in-situ soil analysis for rapid site investigations and remediation projects. Operators may test directly on the ground or through bagged samples. By collecting and preparing soil samples you can achieve laboratory quality results in the field. The Alpha Series™ can be pre-calibrated for filters, coatings, CCA-treated wood and many other sample types.
The PDA Advantage.
The Alpha Series™ is driven by the HP IPAQ pocket PC.
• Upgrade to new generations as available.
• Use different PDAs and preserve personal settings.
• Wireless data transfer – ideal for remote sites.
• Easily transfer data or download software and upgrades.
Innov-X combines an X-ray tube source, multiple beam filtering and the HP PDA to deliver superior limits of detection, speed, precision and upgrade capability.
• Superior performance on Cr and other metals. Light Element Analysis Program (LEAP) analyzes P, S, Cl, K and Ca.
• Utilizes advanced and universal XRF data modeling:
Compton Normalization: "Internal Standard" provides for quantitative analysis without site-specific calibrations.
Fundamental Parameters: Standardless, ideal for samples with high and low concentrations of several elements.
Empirical Calibrations: "Calibration Curves", allows user-generated calibration curves.
• Add new elements and calibrations easily. Innov-X analyzers will meet your requirements today and in the future.
• View spectra on screen.
• Compare spectra for comparative analysis and display results versus standards.
• Stored tests can be re-run with new parameters or models.
• Data Security: stored in binary format for data integrity.
Specifications subject to change without notice.