The x3m system is priced well below other systems and virtually redefines GPR for everyday locators that need to find nonmetallic utilities and perform surveys for unknown buried objects and utilities.
The system includes an easy user interface with almost complete automation of settings whereby the operator provides minimal input to begin collecting data. Portability is unmatched in both weight and ease of dis-assembly for transport between projects.
These all important features mirror those locate professionals are accustomed to using on standard pipe and cable locators.
- Detection of cables and pipes
- Detection of PVC-pipes
- Detection of underground storage tanks
The x3m includes an integrated but modular control unit and monitor. The control unit is mounted directly to the antenna (transducer) of your choice and powered internally.
The detachable control unit automatically detects the selected antenna and defaults to the appropriate data collection settings. Simply remove the handles with the monitor attached and collect data with either antenna.
Adjustable height of the wheels in combination with the option to pull the x3m backwards improves access to rough terrain and loose soils such as sand. You can also configure your x3m with the option Rough Terrain, see options below.
MALA x3m benefits:
- the robust system is priced well below other system on the market
- easy to use, no radar expertise required. Intuitive push-turn knob
- Lightweight and rugged design
* Shipping and handling fees are not refundable under any circumstances. In the case of a return, the buyer is responsible for all shipping fees.
* Shipping for international buyers will be invoiced separately from the purchased product due to the high expense of shipping charges.
Warranty: No warranty is expressed or implied with any unit. All sales include a 3 day right of return (ROR). For any reason, within 72 hours of taking possession of the item, the buyer can return the item for a complete refund minus all shipping costs.