Olympus Epoch 4B Ultrasonic Flaw Detector
This unit is in good condition, with very little signs of use. The Epoch 4 has been an inspectors favorite for years. One issue with new units is even though the units get smaller and lighter, the displays get smaller as well. If you are someone who has trouble with their eyesight, the extra large display of the Epoch 4 series makes inspections that much easier. On top of all that, the Epoch 4 is so popular because it is one of the easiest to use instruments on the market. Not only is it lightweight, but it can be operated one-handed with its familiar and simple keypad, putting all your main functions at the tip of your fingers. The Epoch 4 retails for more than $7300, and here is your opportunity to get it at a fraction of the retail price!
Included with Sale
-Olympus Epoch 4B
• Customizable narrowband filtering
• Selectable, tunable square wave or negative spike excitation pulser
• Light, ergonomically designed (5.7 lbs / 2.6 Kg)
• Fast minimum 60 Hz display update rate
• High-power NiMH battery
• Large, bright, high-resolution ELD with full/split screen views
• Automated transducer calibration
• 400" (10,000 mm) full screen range at longitudinal velocity of steel
• Superior minimum range capability (0.038" or 1 mm full scale at longitudinal velocity of steel)
• Display Freeze holds waveform and soundpath data
• Soundpath data viewable in inches, millimeters, or microseconds
• Peak Hold and Peak Memory
• RF display mode
• Alarms, threshold positive/negative, or minimum depth
• Dual Gate with Echo-to-Echo measurements
• Security Key enables remote upgrade of software options
The Panametrics-NDT™ EPOCH 4 is an advanced digital ultrasonic flaw detector that combines powerful, fully featured measurement capabilities, a comprehensive internal datalogger, and a wide range of software options to solve many demanding inspection problems.
Signal processing features include a 25 MHz bandwidth to permit testing of thinner materials, a selectable square wave pulser to optimize penetration on thick or attenuating materials, and narrowband filters to improve signal-to-noise ratio in high gain applications. The EPOCH 4 incorporates rugged packaging and a conveniently organized direct-access keypad.
A large capacity datalogger allows field storage of test data that can then be transferred to the PC via its versatile GageView PRO Interface Program.
Easy And Fast Operation
The EPOCH 4 with its robust packaging design, large display, and functional color-coded keypad provides easy and fast operation in difficult inspection environments.
Important keys such as Gain, Freeze, Save Thickness, Save Waveform, Enter, and Slewing Keys are grouped together for easy thumb control and one-handed operation of all critical parameter settings.
The five Function keys allow quick access to preset parameter values that can be customized by the operator.
The EPOCH 4's keypad is available in English or International Symbols. Display languages are keypad selectable in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, English, and a custom user defined language.
Trade Ins: We offer some of the highest prices on your used test equipment. We do partial trade ins or will buy your used equipment outright. An estimated trade in value will be assessed within 24 hours of receiving a value request.
Payment terms: We accept payment prior to shipping by Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, and Paypal (up to $10.000). Businesses and Universities, please call for payment options. Please notify us of method of payment in a timely fashion after the auction has ended. If a buyer has not made any attempt to contact us 7 days after this auction's end time we will assume they are forfeiting the auction and the item will no longer be available to them.
International Buyers: We reserve the right to accept or decline international Paypal and credit cards. International shipping is available, but clearing customs will often result in delivery delays.
Shipping Terms: Buyer pays for shipping and packaging for this item. International buyers will pay for shipping charges to their country.
* Shipping and handling fees are not refundable under any circumstances. In the case of a return, the buyer is responsible for all shipping fees.
* Shipping for international buyers will be invoiced separately from the purchased product due to the high expense of shipping charges.
* Your phone number is required for shipping purposes, so please provide it with all correspondence.
* Please note that calculated shipping is based on UPS. We also reserve the right to ship for the same cost via FedEx or other carriers.
Packaging: All items will be packaged with materials necessary to ensure that the equipment will be adequately protected from the shipping process.
Feedback: We appreciate Positive feedback. We leave feedback as soon as we get feedback from you. If you have any problems with the sale, please try to resolve it with us before you leave us a Neutral or Negative feedback.
Warranty: No warranty is expressed or implied with any unit. All sales include a 3 day right of return (ROR). For any reason, within 72 hours of taking possession of the item, the buyer can return the item for a complete refund minus all shipping costs.
Return Policy: You can return the item for any reason within three days. We put great effort into thoroughly documenting each piece of equipment, typically with very detailed pictures and video clips. We strongly encourage you to study these images closely before you commit to purchasing the item. Please call or email us if you have any questions about anything that you are uncertain about. It is critical that you confirm that this item suites your needs within the three day return policy period. Any returns after two weeks will not be entertained, and we will automatically escalate to Ebay. If you choose to open an Ebay return case, and we are forced to accept the return, you are responsible for the following:
*Return Shipping and insurance of the item to our Store at the following address:
246 Pooler Parkway Suite E
Pooler, GA 31322
*A Restocking fee of 10% of the purchase price for every week (after the initial 3 day return period) that the item is in your possession, not to exceed two weeks.