The new Panametrics-NDT™ EPOCH LT is the lightest, thinnest flaw detector you’ve ever seen. This is a handheld digital flaw detector that is just 1.5 inch (38 mm) thick. Packed in a 2.35 lbs (1 kg) package you get a fast display update rate at a minimum 60 Hz, automated transducer calibration, a numeric data logger, and many other measurement features! The EPOCH LT is the perfect solution when you need to perform quick, basic flaw detection in difficult field conditions or demanding production environments.
THE HEAVY-DUTY LIGHTWEIGHT
Although small in size, the EPOCH LT offers many of the performance features you’d normally expect to find in bulkier flaw detectors. In addition to its fast 60 Hz update rate, the EPOCH LT has a Display Freeze Mode that holds waveform soundpath data, Peak Memory that simultaneously displays live waveform and peak envelope of A-scan, RF display mode, selectable threshold positive/negative or minimum depth Alarm Modes, and Auto Transducer Calibration that calibrates for transducer zero offset and/or material velocity.
An on-board numeric datalogger is simple to use and can store up to 100 calibrations / 2000 thickness measurements. There is an optional Expanded Memory feature that allows storage of 500 calibrations / 10000 thickness measurements. The EPOCH LT datalogger is compatible with files from the other EPOCH 4 series instruments and the GageView™ Interface Program.
• Light, ergonomically designed (2.35 lbs./1.0 kg)
• Fast, minimum 60 Hz electronics update rate
• High-power NiMH battery
• Large, bright, high-resolution LCD with full/split screen views
• Automated transducer calibration
• Display Freeze holds waveform and soundpath data
• Soundpath data viewable in inches, millimeters, or microseconds
• Peak Memory feature
• RF display mode
• Alarms, threshold positive/negative, or minimum depth
• Numeric data logger
The EPOCH LT’s versatility is further enhanced by several application-specific software options that can be remotely activated after you have acquired the unit. No need to return the unit to the factory!
• DAC (Distance Amplitude Correction)
• TVG (Time Varied Gain)
• Expanded Memory
• Low PRF
• Echo-to-Echo thickness measurement
• Extended range
* Shipping and handling fees are not refundable under any circumstances. In the case of a return, the buyer is responsible for all shipping fees.
* Shipping for international buyers will be invoiced separately from the purchased product due to the high expense of shipping charges.
Packaging: All items will be packaged with materials necessary to ensure that the equipment will be adequately protected from the shipping process.
Warranty: No warranty is expressed or implied with any unit. All sales include a 3 day right of return (ROR). For any reason, within 72 hours of taking possession of the item, the buyer can return the item for a complete refund minus all shipping costs.