HD RVI Has Arrived
The Expert's Choice for Visual Inspection
The IPLEX NX videoscope combines our highest-quality images with an intuitive user interface, ergonomic design, and durability for efficient inspection in nearly any environment.
Its clear, bright images and powerful measurement features are built to exceed expectations.
Measure with Confidence Using 3D Modeling
Choosing the right measurement point is now even easier.
3D modeling enables you to see the details of what you’re inspecting from multiple angles, making it easier to specify the exact location of your measurement points.
The IPLEX NX is simple to operate and user friendly.
Even during long inspections, the videoscope’s comfort and maneuverability help make the job easier.
Flexible Multi-Position Design
• Configure the videoscope six ways to maximize comfort
• Position the monitor for maximum visibility; it can even be detached from the main unit
• Optional handheld remote provides light, tactile control
Internal Working Channel Scope
With similar functionality and capability as a standard insertion tube, the working channel scope is a useful backup while offering the versatility to use it to detect and remove foreign object debris (FOD). Don’t get caught with a plane on the ground—add a working channel scope to your kit, so it’s there when you need it.
Responsive TrueFeel Articulation
• Fast, responsive articulation
• Easily control the scope through lightweight, comfortable operation that helps reduce fatigue
Interchangeable Scope for Multiple Jobs
• Pick the appropriate scope for the job
• 6.0 mm scopes ranging in length from 3.5 m (11.5 ft.) to 7.5 m (24.6 ft.) and 4.0 mm scopes with lengths of 3.5 m (11.5 ft.) and 5 m (16 ft.)
Compare Live and Stored Images
• Ghost image function enables you to compare live images with images stored on the videoscope to contrast past and present conditions
• Monitor changes in a component over time
• Noise Reduction (NR) algorithm control for clearer images
• The durable Tapered Flex insertion tube
• Fine Mode articulation speed
• InHelp inspection assist software
• Image sharing (optional)
Instantly Confirm Measurement Objects
• 3D modeling enables you to clearly see the shape and complexity of your target
• Precisely designate your measurement points for faster inspections
• Choose the right points the first time to minimize the need to re-measure
Set Reference Lines Where You Want Them
• 3D images facilitate reliable reference lines on difficult components, such as the edge of a turbine blade
• Reduce the chance of misalignment
Make Confident Depth Measurements
• Confirming the reference plane is intuitive
• Specify your measurement points with confidence for reliable depth measurements
Our Highest Quality Images
• The IPLEX NX videoscope delivers crisp, high-resolution images.
• Its reliable image quality increases your probability of detection, helping you make clear decisions and maintain crucial systems.
See the Big Picture
• Super wide stereo measurement increases the measurable area by 4x* as compared to a conventional model
• Easily measure the distance of a crack in a combustion chamber or a defect in the blade root
*When contrasted with a conventional 6.0 mm diameter scope with a direct viewing stereo optical adaptor.
Convenient Scalar Measurement
• Simply define a reference line to use scalar measurement without changing the tip adaptor
Real-time Measurement with Multi Spot-Ranging
• The unique Multi Spot-Ranging function enables real-time measurement of the distance from the scope tip to multiple points on the inspection surface
• Get real-time surface shape information without stopping the inspection
Large Touch-Screen Monitor
• Vivid touch-screen delivers clear, bright images for excellent visibility in a range of lighting conditions.