Palm-sized ergonomic design
The ergonomic IPLEX UltraLite fits snugly into the palm of your hand, and provides speedy, fatigue-free operation even during prolonged inspections.
The IPLEX UltraLite offers intuitive manipulations for efficient, accurate inspections.
Icon-based menus for instant recognition and intuitive operations
Quick-access hot buttons
Quick, precise scope articulation
With its innovative, compact design, the IPLEX UltraLite offers uncompromising, industry-leading durability and image quality.
Durable chassis withstands drops and falls
The IPLEX UltraLite's durability has been thoroughly proven. It passes our 1.2 m (3.9 ft) drop test, and withstands inspection-site drops and falls. The LCD monitor is equipped with a very strong and durable glass, passing a steel-ball drop test compliant with the international standard, IEC-61010.
Rugged design for reliable operation in harsh environments
Ideal for outdoor inspections, the IPLEX UltraLite faithfully produces brilliant images, even in sunlight.
Insertion tube resists crushing and abrasion
The IPLEX UltraLite's insertion tube is both crush and abrasion-resistant. It is also designed with unique Olympus Tapered Flex™ technology* for outstanding scope maneuverability. With its durability and graduated flexibility, the IPLEX UltraLite insertion tube enables you to inspect objects inside winding and rough paths.
- A bright LED illumination at the scope tip eliminates the need for fiber optic bundles.
- A high-density outer braid provides maximum wear resistance and durability.
- The Tapered Flex™ tube* features gradient flexibility for easy scope maneuverability and navigation.
- A crush-resistant steel coil layer makes the insertion tube more durable.
*Available on IV86 series.
Sharp live-image and clear movies for reliable observation and analysis
When it comes to remote visual inspections, image quality is one of the highest priorities. The IPLEX UltraLite is equipped with our unique Olympus image processor, and produces sharp and clear images. Along with its superb color-reproducing capability, the IPLEX UltraLite enables you to accurately detect even small defects.
Observed images can be stored in a connected SD or SDHC card as high-quality JPEG still images and MPEG-4 movies.
The IPLEX UltraLite now offers several new hardware and software features to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of your inspections and analysis.
Extra-bright illumination with versatile optical adapters
* Shipping and handling fees are not refundable under any circumstances. In the case of a return, the buyer is responsible for all shipping fees.
* Shipping for international buyers will be invoiced separately from the purchased product due to the high expense of shipping charges.
Warranty: No warranty is expressed or implied with any unit. All sales include a 3 day right of return (ROR). For any reason, within 72 hours of taking possession of the item, the buyer can return the item for a complete refund minus all shipping costs.