• Velocity and Reduction Rate measurements are standard on all models
• Wide thickness range from 0.08 mm to 635.0 mm (0.0030 in. to 25.0 in.) depending on instrument and material
• Uses contact, delay line, and immersion transducers
• Application Auto-Recall with default and custom setups
• Hand-held; weighs only 0.24 kg (8.5 oz)
• Min/Max Mode
• Hi-Low alarm
• English and metric display (inches/mm)
• Multi-language user interface
• Long battery life
• plastic bottles, tubes, pipes, sheets as thin as 0.08 mm (or 0.003 inch)
• metal containers, steel coils, machined parts as thin as 0.10 mm (or 0.004 inch)
• cylinder bores, turbine blades
• glass bulbs, bottles
• thin fiberglass, rubber, ceramics, and composite materials
• curved areas or containers with small radii
• resolution up to 0.001 mm or 0.0001 in.
Reduction Rate Measurements:
- Differential Mode and Reduction Rate Mode are standard features on all models. Differential Mode shows the thickness variation from a pre-set thickness value. Reduction Rate calculates and displays the percent of thickness reduction after a material thinning process. A typical application is automotive sheet steel that is bent and formed to make car body panels.
- All Panametrics 35 models have the capability to make material sound velocity measurements. This standard feature is useful in applications where the speed of the sound within the material can be correlated to other properties. Typical applications include cast metals to monitor the degree of nodularity, and composites/fiberglass to monitor variations in density. Olympus offers a digital caliper for automatic transfer of measurement thickness
- Application Auto-Recall simplifies making thickness measurements. Select any of the stored transducers and the 35 gages recall all relevant internal transducer parameters.
Stored Standard SetupsStandard setups include most commonly used transducers.
Stored Custom SetupsJust in case your special application problem cannot be solved with a Standard Setup, these gages can create, store, and recall as many as 20 Custom Setups (10 with the 35 and 35HP).
- Ultrasonic measurements are accurate, reliable, and repeatable. Instant digital readings can be achieved by transmitting sound into just one side of a material, making it unnecessary to cut or destroy parts where the opposite side is difficult to reach and where micrometers or other inspection tools cannot do the job.
* Shipping and handling fees are not refundable under any circumstances. In the case of a return, the buyer is responsible for all shipping fees.
* Shipping for international buyers will be invoiced separately from the purchased product due to the high expense of shipping charges.
Packaging: All items will be packaged with materials necessary to ensure that the equipment will be adequately protected from the shipping process.
Warranty: No warranty is expressed or implied with any unit. All sales include a 3 day right of return (ROR). For any reason, within 72 hours of taking possession of the item, the buyer can return the item for a complete refund minus all shipping costs.