Olympus VersaMOUSE Indexing Scanner
Included with Sale
-Hard Padded Transport Case
About the Unit:
The VersaMOUSE™ is a scanner designed for linear encoded scans with a phased array probe. The integrated indexing button makes it ideal for 2-D mapping applications such as CFRP flat panel and corrosion inspections. The VersaMOUSE can perform an encoded one-line scan, followed by indexing of the position in the perpendicular direction. Another one-line scan can then be performed and juxtaposed to the previous scan. This process is repeated to produce a complete 2D map of the area of interest.
The exclusive adjustable yoke of the VersaMOUSE is easy to set up on an IHC-type wedge using standard attachment holes. The spring-loaded system is optimized to offer the lowest clearance possible. The yoke is also attached to the scanner using a quick-connect system, which keeps the probe either parallel or at a 90° skew to the scan axis.
The encoder wheels are specially designed to resist slippage on wet surfaces. The rugged construction makes this scanner an affordable, yet reliable solution for all phased array inspections performed with a single probe. For even better stability on ferromagnetic surfaces, an optional magnetic wheel package is available.
- Encoded linear scan (one axis) for phased array inspection.
- Integrated clicker button for indexing enabling 2-D mapping.
- Adjustable fork for easy and fast installation of multiple wedge dimensions.
- Two rubber wheels that remain in contact with the surface for maximum adherence.
- An easily clipped and spring-loaded yoke that can be positioned with a 90º skew.
- Encoder resolution: 8.4 steps/mm.
- Durable aluminum body and waterproof construction.
- Compatible with the OmniScan, the TomoScan FOCUS LT™ (with optional adaptor), and other instruments with the appropriate encoder cable (not included).
Note: Probes and wedges are not included with the scanner.
Detailed Images Below
Trade Ins: We offer some of the highest prices on your used test equipment. We do partial trade ins or will buy your used equipment outright. An estimated trade in value will be assessed within 24 hours of receiving a value request.
Payment terms: We accept payment prior to shipping by Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, and Paypal (up to $10.000). Businesses and Universities, please call for payment options. Please notify us of method of payment in a timely fashion after the auction has ended. If a buyer has not made any attempt to contact us 7 days after this auction's end time we will assume they are forfeiting the auction and the item will no longer be available to them.
International Buyers: We reserve the right to accept or decline international Paypal and credit cards. International shipping is available, but clearing customs will often result in delivery delays.
Shipping Terms: Buyer pays for shipping and packaging for this item. International buyers will pay for shipping charges to their country.
* Shipping and handling fees are not refundable under any circumstances. In the case of a return, the buyer is responsible for all shipping fees.
* Shipping for international buyers will be invoiced separately from the purchased product due to the high expense of shipping charges.
* Your phone number is required for shipping purposes, so please provide it with all correspondence.
* Please note that calculated shipping is based on UPS. We also reserve the right to ship for the same cost via FedEx or other carriers.
Packaging: All items will be packaged with materials necessary to ensure that the equipment will be adequately protected from the shipping process.
Feedback: We appreciate Positive feedback. We leave feedback as soon as we get feedback from you. If you have any problems with the sale, please try to resolve it with us before you leave us a Neutral or Negative feedback.
Warranty: No warranty is expressed or implied with any unit. All sales include a 3 day right of return (ROR). For any reason, within 72 hours of taking possession of the item, the buyer can return the item for a complete refund minus all shipping costs.
Return Policy: You can return the item for any reason within three days. We put great effort into thoroughly documenting each piece of equipment, typically with very detailed pictures and video clips. We strongly encourage you to study these images closely before you commit to purchasing the item. Please call or email us if you have any questions about anything that you are uncertain about. It is critical that you confirm that this item suites your needs within the three day return policy period. Any returns after two weeks will not be entertained, and we will automatically escalate to Ebay. If you choose to open an Ebay return case, and we are forced to accept the return, you are responsible for the following:
*Return Shipping and insurance of the item to our Store at the following address:
*A Restocking fee of 10% of the purchase price for every week (after the initial 3 day return period) that the item is in your possession, not to exceed two weeks.
There are no reviews yet.