- High Performance: With adjustable spike & square wave pulser up to 500V and operation frequency up to 20MHz, the CTS-9009PLUS can achieve precise flaw detection from thin plates to large forged pieces.
- Rich Functions: The system features outstanding functions such as auto gain control, peak memory, DAC, AVG/DGS, probe frequency measurement, cineloop, curved surface correction, AWS, API and connectors like USB, Ethernet and VGA.
- Environmental Potection: The system is based on IP65 (optional IP67), suitable for complex industrial flaw detection environment.
- Super-low Consumption: The configured Li-Polymer battery can support up to 7-hour continuous operation.
- Easy Operation: There are just a few concisely-defined keys, easy to be operated with only one hand.
- Compact & Portable: The whole unit weight (battery included) is approximately 1.25kg, suitable for aloft and field work.
- Operating Frequency Range: 0.5-20MHz, highlighting advantages of high sensitivity and broadband.
- Adjustable pulse width square wave transmission is up to 500V.
- 80-2000Hz PRF with 10 steps adjustable, avoid reverberation signals during flaw detection
- The convenient and useful probe spectrum analysis function enables the users to see the probe waveform, spectrum and center frequency, resulting in more precise flaw detection evaluation.
- Measure crack height by edge peak echo method.
- Max. sampling rate 240MHz; Measurement resolution 0.1mm.
- RF (Radio Frequency) echo display: good for thin-wall material measurement, academic research or qualitative analysis.
- The DAC curve works with echo compare function, making echo quantification of different distances and amplitudes more convenient.
- The AGC (Auto Gain Control) function, together with peak echo and image freeze function, help quickly identify the flaw highest echo, enabling efficient flaw detection.
- Advanced thickness measurement function available.
- Featured with AWS D1.1/D1.5 and API 5UE evaluation standards.
- The gate magnifier function zoom in the echo area within the gate to whole screen display.
- Up to 500 sets of curve and waveform can be saved for various workplaces and flaw detection standards.
- VGA Video Output Function
VGA Video Output Function makes it easier for you to have a flaw detection presentation or demonstration.
- Detection on Large Forged Places.
Adjustable pulse width square wave transmission up to 500V. High penetration and large detection range to achieve detection on large forged pieces and coarse crystal material.
- Probe Spectrum Analysis Function
Probe waveform, spectrum and center frequency can be measured precisely by capturing echoes.
- AVG/DGS Curve
AVG/DGS Curve will be auto created by taking a known flat-bottom echo for reference.
- DAC Curve
The DAC Curve function brings easier and more convenient flaw evaluation.
- Dynamic Cineloop
Internal finite echo recording or external infinite USB dynamic recording function to achieve recording full scanning process.
- Echo-to Echo Thickness Measurement
With thickness measurement function, the system can achieve a variety of thickness measurements.
- Ethernet Communication
With network communication, the system can be connected to a PC directly via 100Mbps Ethernet, so as to achieve real-time display and remote control.
Detection echos, curves or parameters may be losslessly stored to a PC via 100Mbps Ethernet, facilitating report editing and data management. Screenshot and detailed info can be transferred into Microsoft Word for customized reporting.
* Shipping and handling fees are not refundable under any circumstances. In the case of a return, the buyer is responsible for all shipping fees.
* Shipping for international buyers will be invoiced separately from the purchased product due to the high expense of shipping charges.
Packaging: All items will be packaged with materials necessary to ensure that the equipment will be adequately protected from the shipping process.
Warranty: No warranty is expressed or implied with any unit. All sales include a 3 day right of return (ROR). For any reason, within 72 hours of taking possession of the item, the buyer can return the item for a complete refund minus all shipping costs.