The new US-454A brings the most innovative multi-frequency eddy current technology to the marketplace. This instrument has transformed eddy current testing by offering single and multi-frequency inspection; frequency mixing capabilities; unprecedented signal-to-noise ratio; USB and Ethernet connectivity; data storage capabilities; and superior digital strip chart data collection.
Built on the rugged US-454 architecture, the US-454A serves many applications in the field or the laboratory—any applications that demand highlevel, accurate, and flexible eddy current testing. This instrument is also uniquely suited for conductivity and thickness measurement. The US-454Aʼs unprecedented signal-to-noise ratio and filtering capabilities are ideal for specialty applications that are outside the scope of what eddy current inspection equipment typically can provide. The US-454A can be configured to 1, 2, 3, or 4 frequencies, depending on requirements. Special mixing and filtering capabilities can meet the needs of numerous specialty applications.
• Continuously variable control knob for selecting and changing instrument settings
• Scrolling menu
• Programmable push-button function keys
• Display, Erase, Clear, Null, and Enter keys DISPLAY
• 6.5" diagonal, color flat-panel LCD
• Selectable X/Y impedance plane, oscilloscope waterfall (sweep) with speeds of 1-10 ms/div
• Selectable mode, including strip chart and impedance plane, shown individually or together
• Sensitivity scaling of 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 1.0, 2.0, 5.0 V/div
• Auto clear of 0 – 10 sec, in 1-sec intervals
• Variable persistence of 0 – 10 sec
• Trace dot to show precise location of null point
• Choice of size and configuration of null point
• Null point can be positioned for operator convenience
• Rotation (phase) 0 – 359°
• 20 Hz – 15 MHz
• Adjustable to 3 digits of precision
NUMBER OF FREQUENCIES ENABLED AT SAMPLE RATE
• 1 freq at ≤ 25 KHz
• 2 freq at ≤ 6 KHz
• 3 freq at ≤ 4 KHz
• 4 freq at ≤ 3 KHz
• Standard probe drive adjustments: Low, Med, High
• Continuous probe drive adjustments: 0 – 100%
• 7.0 Vpp max
• 0 – 114.0 dB
• Adjustable to 3 digits of precision above 9.9 dB; adjustable in 0.1 dB increments below 10 dB
• X/Y spread increases gain in X or Y axis up to 42 dB (Total max gain in either axis = 114.0 dB)
• Lo- and High-pass selectable from 0 – 10 KHz
• Adjustable to 3 digits of precision
• Absolute, differential, reflection, and differential reflection
• Programmable test setups; store up 1,000 test setups
• Up to 250 individual 4-MB data files on a 1-G card
• File storage: BMT and text or Report (Use with optional report software for quick and accurate documentation.)
• Type: Rectangular, elliptical, high- and low-bar dual and single alarms
• Outputs: TTL, open collector, audio, headphone
• RS-232 serial port for remote control
• Ethernet for remote control and data transfer
• Analog outputs of +/− 10 V
• Probe connection via 8-pin Burndy
• Scanner connection via 16-pin Fischer
• Auxiliary I/O port for encoders, Pulse On position, etc.
• RGB output for external monitor
• Clear/Null input lines
• Alarm Out and Alarm Audio
• USB port for keyboard and Data Out
• SD card slot
• Lithium ion rechargeable battery pack, 10.8 V, 5400 mAh
• Universal power supply and power cable for operation and battery recharge
• LED battery power indicator
• Case: Uniframe design over-molded grips; drip- and dust-proof
• Dimensions: 11.5" long °— 7.5" high °— 3" deep
• Weight: 5 lbs. with battery; 4 lbs. without battery
• Video LCD with external RGB output
• Eddy current impedance plane with 1, 2, 3, or 4 frequencies
• Selectable grid, background and signal color
• Two-frequency mixing capability
• Data recording of all frequencies (length of recording dependent on sample rate and number of frequencies)
• Zoom feature on recalled data
• Data storage to memory card (amount of data dependent of memory card size)
• Two encoder inputs for position stamping of data
• Pulse-On position for motion control applications
• Ethernet connectivity for instrument control, along with time/position-stamped data transfer to client computer
• 16-bit resolution digital data
• Rugged storage and shipping container
• Standard and special application probes and delivery mechanisms
Shipping Terms: Buyer pays for shipping and packaging for this item. International buyers will pay for shipping charges to their country.
* Shipping and handling fees are not refundable under any circumstances. In the case of a return, the buyer is responsible for all shipping fees.
* Shipping for international buyers will be invoiced separately from the purchased product due to the high expense of shipping charges.
Packaging: All items will be packaged with materials necessary to ensure that the equipment will be adequately protected from the shipping process.
Feedback: We appreciate Positive feedback. We leave feedback as soon as we get feedback from you. If you have any problems with the sale, please try to resolve it with us before you leave us a Neutral or Negative feedback.
Warranty: No warranty is expressed or implied with any unit. All sales include a 3 day right of return (ROR). For any reason, within 72 hours of taking possession of the item, the buyer can return the item for a complete refund minus all shipping costs.